Looking for 10 New Participants (ages 2 to 25) for 12-week ASD Trial starting August 17

Do you want to volunteer for one of our upcoming test groups?

Each of our test groups have different criteria, parameters and responsibilities, but there's a good chance your child (or you) may fit what we're looking for.

Click through this subforum to learn about our next test group openings and see the criteria for participating.

If you have questions or want to volunteer, email Jenny@TheSLG.com and let me know which study you qualify for, sharing any pertinent details.
Jenny Collins

Looking for 10 New Participants (ages 2 to 25) for 12-week ASD Trial starting August 17

Post by Jenny Collins » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:52 pm

volunteers-for-trial.png
We are now recruiting 10 new ASD kids to participate in ROUND 3 of Test Groups! :!:

FOCUS OF STUDY: This will be a 12-week commitment of playing the experimental audio blessings every night. This one will be split into two parts: 4 weeks of blessings for your child's spirit only, immediately followed by 8 weeks of blessings focused on the thalamus (to target sensory overload/overstimulation).

We have had measurable, verifiable changes and some mixed results with the first two thalamus groups. Now the goal is to see what happens when the spirit is celebrated, legitimized and nurtured for 4 weeks FIRST, followed by the 8-weeks of Thalamus blessings.

You can read more about some of the results in the first groups here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77

CRITERIA : We are looking for 10 new ASD kids age 25 years or younger who live at home and who have NOT yet participated in one of our previous ASD trials this year.

TIME COMMITMENT: 12 weeks total. We plan to start on or around the end of the week of Friday, August 17, 2018 and end around November 10, 2018.

YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: You will need to download 2 sets of mp3 audio blessings from a password-protected website onto your mp3 player (smart phone, tablet, iPad, etc.) and for 12 weeks (4 weeks for the first set, 8 weeks with the second set) consistently every night, play them on low volume on a continual loop near your child’s bed while they sleep. You may also play them during the daytime, too.

DEADLINE TO RESPOND: :!: Please email me at Jenny@TheSLG.com by Saturday, August 11, 2018 if you are interested in participating in this round.

HOW TO REPORT OBSERVATIONS After Week 2, Week 4, Week 7 and Week 12, you and I will get on the phone (WhatsApp or Skype if you're international) to check in and for you to verbally share your observations and feedback. You are, of course, welcome to reach out and share a report at any point during the trial period. ;)

If you want to volunteer for this round, please email me ASAP at Jenny@TheSLG.com with the age and gender of your child, what state/country you live in and your phone number/Skype/WhatsApp contact.

Jenny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jenny Collins

Re: Looking for 10 New Participants (ages 2 to 25) for 12-week ASD Trial starting August 17

Post by Jenny Collins » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:12 pm

UPDATE: This test group has now been filled! :D

We will likely be running more trial groups, so if you are interested in participating in a future round, please email me at Jenny@TheSLG.com. Then we can begin a dialogue and see which group your child may be a fit for next time.

Eager to see what kind of changes may emerge from this one!

Jenny